- Provide leadership in school administration and instructional capacity.
- Work cooperatively with other state and national administrative organizations to promote and advocate for quality public education.
- Provide mentoring opportunities for aspiring Latino educators.
- Provide networking opportunities for all members of the Association.
- Provide professional assistance to community groups, boards of education, and other leaders in, or related to, the field of education.
- Initiate research and provide data necessary to develop educational programs, which meet the educational needs of the community served by the membership.
- To serve as a source of information for employment opportunities in school administration.
- To provide members opportunities for professional growth activities.
California, United States
Saturday: 9:00AM - 3:00PM